- Dale Earnhardt Jr., no 88
- "I love the shape of the track. When you do run well here, it can be a fun time driving the car!"
- Ryan Newman, No 39
- "It's truly a driver's racetrack. Because of the way the elevation changes going into the corners and coming off the corners"
- Kyle Busch, No 18
- "It's definitely a roller coaster ride and you need to treat it like it's fun not be scared of the place"
- Carl Edwards, No 99
- "I love being here at Dover. It's one of my best tracks. This is one of the most difficult tracks to keep up with"
- Jimmie Johnson, No 48
- "The design of the track and the transitions into the corner and off are far different than anywhere we go"
- Tony Stewart, No 14
- "Dover is a track that's constantly changing"
- Denny Hamlin, No 11
- "This track is very sensitive to feel in the sense that it's a fast race trck that you miss your mark on entry by a little bit and it changes your feel of the car entirely"
- Martin Truex Jr. No. 56
- "This place is very very unforgiving.... You're constantly trying to stay adhead of the car"
- Deleware Governer Thomas Carper
- "Nothing I've ever driven comes close to the excitement of this. I did not want to quit. . . What a kick."
Craig Murto . . . Stock Car Racing Magazine.
- "You and your staff were great! Thank you very much. I can't tell you what a good time I had. It was AWESOME!"
- "WOW! What a fantastic experience! I had the best time of my life turning laps on the Monster Mile. You have a class act business where everyone is friendly and accommodating."
- "I'm 43 years old & this was absolutely the best day of my life!!! I've showed my in-car video to anybody who will watch so many times I've almost worn it out. Thanks again for making this the most incredible experience ever."
- "Accept this letter of graditude. Racing fans are a family, your program proved this to the fullest! Thanks for letting me Tame The Monster with so many respectful people instructing me."
- "Just a note of thanks to each of you for making my driving experience so great! Your overall program organization is great. There is plenty of help and each of you were so very pleasant and helpful. . . it was beyond my wildest expectations."
- "We can't stop talking about it. Everyone was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. The equipment and facilities were in excellent condition, and we felt safe and comfortable. Thanks again for a terrific day that we will never forget!"
York Haven, PA
"What a great time we had. My husband was the driver and he's still reliving that moment everyday. What made it more memorable is the way everyone treated him that day. My grandchildren were thrilled with the van ride around the track, which also impressed me seeing that they are tomorrows Nascar fans. You sure go the extra mile to make everyone welcome."
- Leola, PA
- "Thanks for a great time. Your team did a fantastic job. From the time I arrived til I was strapped in and hit that toggle; What a Feeling . . Then to actually pull onto the Monster Mile. Just can't thank you enough."
Dale City, VA
- "I just wanted to give you all a BIG Thank You. I had the thrill of my life. It was even more than I expected."
Quotes From Top NASCAR Drivers!
- Dale Earnhardt Jr., 6/07
- "It is a track you have to respect a lot. You have to back everything up here. The easier you run, normally the better you run. A lot of guys overdrive it, myself included. The concrete surface is kind of tough in our old cars–really slick, easy to get loose and wreck."
- Kurt Busch, 6/07
- "It's always been a sentimental favorite for me. I made my first Cup start here in Sept. 2000, and that memory will always last a lifetime. It's like 'I'm racing in the big leagues now. I'm here. I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm here'. "
- Jamie McMurray, 6/07
- "It's amazing the amount of grip the track has. Dover is known for getting really wide. "
- Carl Edwards, 6/07
- "It's just a lot of fun. You just drive the heck out of the car in qualifying here. It's awesome."
- Ricky Rudd, 6/07
- "That's the number one problem at Dover, is trying to get it where the front end stays connected, and that's what separates competition. Everyone will end up having to soft-pedal on the exit of the corner and won't run 100 percent throttle. And, that is what wins the race."
- Jeff Burton, 6/07
- "It's pretty intense. You feel as fast here as you do anywhere. I think it is one of the most difficult places that we go."
- Dale Jarret, 9/02
- "You had to be on the bottom to keep up and run fast."
- David Starr, NCTS
- "Racing at Dover is actually breathtaking. Its like holding your breath for 200 laps."
- Greg Biffle, NNCS
- "And I just love coming here and racing at Dover. There are a lot of great fans and I always have fun coming here. At Dover, you can't let your guard down at all or it'll bite you."
- Jimmie Johnson, NNCS
- "Still, I remember all of us were petrified about hitting the wall. When the race was over, I was shaking. I wondered if Id ever get comfortable on a track this fast and this big."
- Bobby Allison, WCS
- "I really liked Dover and probably one of the things that I liked about Dover was it was very demanding."
- UPS Sponsor Ad
- "Dover is loud and mean and hard on Drivers."
- Mark Martin, NNCS
- "I love Dover and can't wait to go up there and race. There is just no cooler racetrack in the world to race on."
- Ryan Newman, NNCS
- "We always look forward to coming to Dover. I really enjoy the racetrack. This is definitely a physically demanding racetrack. It's just a really fun track when everything is working just right."
- Rusty Wallace, NNCS
- "That's the nice thing about concrete, it's not near as severe as the asphalt tracks are."
- Sterling Marlin, NNCS
- "Qualifying here at Dover you just hold your breath."
- David Gilliland
- "All of these tracks we go to, each one of them has its own little quirks and stuff and this is definitely its own deal. That's why they call it the Monster Mile. I like the track."
- Matt Kenseth
- "It's a lot of fun racing here. It's definitely enjoyable. It's a challenge. It's real fast."